- Posts: 23
- Joined: July 16th, 2020, 8:10 am
- Location: Westchester county, NY
- Grass Type: I don’t know
- Lawn Size: 5000-10000
- Level: Novice
He lives in Hawthorne NY, zip is 10594 zone 7a.
Approx 3000sqft lawn made up of dozens of different types of big box store seed he has spread over the years. Mostly fescues I’d imagine.
Soil appears ok to me, not compacted as per the screwdriver test.
He has irrigation
He’s ok setting a reasonable budget
He had a nasty grub problem that knocked out quite a large section of the lawn. I overseeded late sept this year and did not have great results. Came in thin and patchy.
Thanks for all the help you guys do. You are an asset to the lawn community
- Posts: 3735
- Joined: January 3rd, 2009, 2:28 am
- Location: Utah (Wasatch Front)
- Grass Type: Western, Streambank, Crested wheatgrass in front (with blue grama added in the heckstrips), sheep fescue in back; strawberry clovetr in both
- Lawn Size: 3000-5000
- Level: Experienced
- Posts: 29591
- Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 10:48 pm
- Location: NY (Lower Hudson Valley)
- Grass Type: Emblem KBG (Front); Blueberry KBG Monostand (Back)
- Lawn Size: 1 acre-2 acre
- Level: Advanced
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest