Zambroni 2024 Soil Test

Learn how improving your soil can lead to a better looking lawn
Zambroni
Grass Type: Northern Mix
Lawn Size: 1000-3000
Level: Some Experience

Zambroni 2024 Soil Test

Post by Zambroni » April 10th, 2024, 3:37 pm

Included is my test for 2024. Links to previous 2 years below.

I've followed the plans provided by Morph and Andy as closely as my abilities would let me for the last couple of years. Outside of trying to practice good mowing habits (mow high, mow often and mulch mow), the only additional thing I applied to the lawn was 25# / 1,000 sq. ft of cracked corn per month from April - September. I also followed the Fall Nitrogen Regimen and mulched all leaves at the end of the season.

Very happy with the way the lawn performed last year and it's off to the races so far in the spring. Only problem I continue to have is dog urine damage in my small back yard.

In addition to a plan for the year, I'd be appreciative on any feedback on if the soil is reacting in the way you expected - to my uneducated eye, it looks like some of the #'s are jumping around a bit from year to year, which has me a bit worried there is either a) bad execution of the plan on my part or b) I'm screwing up the soil sample in some way. Hoping the answer is c) doing exactly what we want it to do.

Thanks for the help and please let me know if there are any other details that would be helpful.

2023 Test: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27326
2022 Test: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27029