- Posts: 1
- Joined: March 2nd, 2020, 3:09 am
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Grass Type: Perennial Ryegrass
- Lawn Size: 5000-10000
- Level: Novice
- Posts: 3431
- Joined: January 3rd, 2009, 2:28 am
- Location: Utah (Wasatch Front)
- Grass Type: Western, Streambank, Crested wheatgrass in front (with blue grama added in the heckstrips), sheep fescue in back; strawberry clovetr in both
- Lawn Size: 3000-5000
- Level: Experienced
The good news is, you're getting fruit, so whatever the problem is, it's probably minor.
Do you have any pictures of the leaves in question?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest