- Posts: 27997
- Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 10:48 pm
- Location: NY (Lower Hudson Valley)
- Grass Type: Emblem KBG (Front); Blueberry KBG Monostand (Back)
- Lawn Size: 1 acre-2 acre
- Level: Advanced
As if you need to be reminded, the depressing days the march up to the shortest day of the year have finally gotten us to the last marker: the Winter Solstice arrives today with less than 9 hrs of sunshine.
The good news is that we start the path back to the longest day beginning tomorrow.
- Posts: 5563
- Joined: December 17th, 2008, 8:46 pm
- Location: Central NJ
- Grass Type: 77% Blueberry/23% Midnight Star KBG in front. Bewitched KBG monostand in back.
- Lawn Size: Not Specified
- Level: Not Specified
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest