Grass Type: Bermuda
Lawn Size: Not Specified
Level: Not Specified

Re: Also planning new irrigation - Completed

Post by J_nick » September 14th, 2016, 11:07 am

Pics or it didn't happen

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

GeorgeH
Grass Type: By seed weight to 10 % SRO Puritan Colonial Bentgrass, 40 % SR 5250 Strong Creeping Red Fescue, 50 % SR 5130 Chewings Fescue.

Post by GeorgeH » September 16th, 2016, 1:47 pm

J_nick wrote:Pics or it didn't happen

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
I'll take some pictures eventually but they won't look any different that my previous ones since you won't see anything unless I take pictures of a zone running.
Atc4usmc wrote:Glad you enjoy your irrigation and all went well. Did you get the Rachio controller? If not, what do you have and how do you like it?
I am using a Hunter I-Core controller. My I-Core does have the SmartPort installed and I have ordered the Roam Remote but it does not support Network/Internet connections. I am hoping my wireless Rain Bird WR2-RFC Rain/Freeze Sensor & Interface works while I am traveling.

GeorgeH
Grass Type: By seed weight to 10 % SRO Puritan Colonial Bentgrass, 40 % SR 5250 Strong Creeping Red Fescue, 50 % SR 5130 Chewings Fescue.

Post by GeorgeH » May 29th, 2017, 6:49 pm

Exceptional weekend in Seattle with abnormally warm weather making it difficult to keep two zones damp after a spring overseed. Decades of moving hoses and sprinklers is not missed. The timer works great and if the lawn over my sand filter and one other area look to be getting too dry for the seedlings, problem solved from my patio lawn chair simply by pressing the Roam remote for a couple minutes as I enjoy a cigar and a glass of four Flags from Delille Cellars. Life with irrigation is good.