- Posts: 2
- Joined: August 5th, 2021, 12:13 am
- Location: Florida
- Grass Type: I don't know
- Lawn Size: Not Specified
- Level: Not Specified
1. Consider Your System: Before buying anything, consider what method of irrigation you want to choose.
2. Learn your properties needs. Watering all of your property the same may seem fine, but overwatering and underwatering are very probable outcomes of that.
3. Invest in an irrigation system controller. Your irrigation system can be regulated and controlled to the most efficient settings if you adjust the settings in your irrigation control box to match the weather and seasonal changes.
4. Repair Repair Repair: Once your equipment is set up, you must ensure everything stays functional and up to date
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest