- Posts: 12
- Joined: October 7th, 2019, 6:08 pm
- Location: Murfreesboro
- Grass Type: RTF
- Lawn Size: 10000-20000
- Level: Novice
Background: in Middle Tennessee in the TZ. Grass TTTF all irrigated about 3rd acre. All the Standard pests, Bermuda (in the Weed Category), Nutsedges, Johnson Grass and Dallisgrass.
The bottom of the triangle I have Trimec Classic. Seems cheap and fits.
Middle just basic Triclopyr
The top Fusilade 2, sulfentrazone.
Pre Emergent prodiamine thinking split app spring and fall half full rate.
Trying to not over complicate it.
- Posts: 28686
- Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 10:48 pm
- Location: NY (Lower Hudson Valley)
- Grass Type: Emblem KBG (Front); Blueberry KBG Monostand (Back)
- Lawn Size: 1 acre-2 acre
- Level: Advanced
- Posts: 11
- Joined: September 30th, 2019, 8:43 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Grass Type: Tall Fescue
- Lawn Size: < 1000
- Level: Some Experience
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest