Picking up my Greensmaster 1000 Sat

The place for discussions about mowers, stripers, edgers, weeders, etc.
Tru-cut20
Grass Type: Bermuda tiff 419
Lawn Size: Not Specified
Level: Not Specified

Re: Picking up my Greensmaster 1000 Sat

Post by Tru-cut20 » March 27th, 2016, 10:55 am

I was a small engine mechanic for 5 years so I'm pretty knowledgeable on the engine. Looks like I just need drive belts a bed knife a grind on the reel and an air filter other than that everything seems to be fine and a good pressure washing. I like the R&R site lot of stuff on there.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

dfw_pilot
Grass Type: U3 Bermuda

Photos

Post by dfw_pilot » March 27th, 2016, 5:06 pm

Ware wrote:it's an old pilot trick I learned.
You gotta watch those pilots :)

Until there is a patch installed here at BL/ATY or a fix for the errors over at PostImage, mobile uploads aren't tagged correctly. Most digital cameras take all photos in landscape orientation, and then for a portrait oriented photo, a data tag is added that says, "Make this photo a portrait." PostImage isn't handling that correctly. Like Ware said, if you have photos to upload, its best to link to them from somewhere else with the [img] tag, or upload them from your desktop, where the orientation is preserved.

Congrats on the new mower, by the way. Those transport wheels are worth their weight in gold; take good care of them . . . or sell them to me or Ware.

Tru-cut20
Grass Type: Bermuda tiff 419

Post by Tru-cut20 » March 27th, 2016, 6:20 pm

1 of them is flat so I just took them off and threw them in the corner. I just have 5 feet from the garage to the grass. I'm sure they will come in handy one day though.

jameskevin
Grass Type: fescues

Post by jameskevin » August 3rd, 2022, 1:43 pm

Tru-cut20 wrote:
March 27th, 2016, 10:55 am
I was a small engine mechanic for 5 years so I'm pretty knowledgeable on the engine. Looks like I just need drive belts a bed knife a grind on the reel and an air filter other than that everything seems to be fine and a good pressure washing. I like the R&R site lot of stuff on there.

I agree with you