- Posts: 27
- Joined: April 22nd, 2012, 7:59 am
- Location: South Shore, Ma
- Grass Type: KBG Mix
- Lawn Size: Not Specified
- Level: Not Specified
I reseeded a new area and over seeded the entire front lawn 10 days ago. Starting to see some germination and keeping moist.
Any concerns putting down a grain like alfalfa pellets this close to seeding?
- Posts: 27862
- Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 10:48 pm
- Location: NY (Lower Hudson Valley)
- Grass Type: Emblem KBG (Front); Blueberry KBG Monostand (Back)
- Lawn Size: 1 acre-2 acre
- Level: Advanced
PS: that said, Alfalfa is not a grain. It is a forage crop.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests